The Sustaining Partners Program is made up of businesses with interest in supporting health care advances—medical research, innovative health care solutions and enhancing the delivery of care across the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. region.
Members of the Sustaining Partners Program have made philanthropic investments in the work being done at MedStar and are committed to investing in community benefit and health care advancement across the system.
The investments being made by MedStar Health’s Sustaining Partners enhance patient care and improve health throughout the region.
MedStar Health is grateful to the following Sustaining Partners, who have made a philanthropic investment in our organization:
Becoming a Sustaining Partner at MedStar Health
With your gift of $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, or $7,000, you will support MedStar Health’s mission and join a network of businesses that have also made the investment in the future of health care in our region.
- Make an online gift
- Call Megan Long, Manager of Sustained Giving at 410-772-6670.
- Print this form and email it to [email protected] or fax to 410-772-6665.
Benefits of Becoming a Sustaining Partner
- Your business’s name will appear on the MedStar Health System webpage.
- Your business’s name will appear on the donor wall at the hospital(s) you choose to support, where applicable.
- Email Communication to the leaders at the hospital(s) you choose to support.
If you are interested in making a more significant philanthropic investment in support of MedStar Health’s important work, learn about our Corporate Partners Program.