Our imaging specialists offer convenient radiology care in Harford County so you don’t have to go far for your family’s imaging needs.
We accept most major insurance plans and invite anyone to visit our radiologists. Whether your doctor is in the same building, or you have an order from a specialist located somewhere else, we’re dedicated to delivering a quality experience. After your scans, we’ll send a full report to your doctor within 24 hours.
Your care doesn’t stop there. Our radiologists are experts in their subspecialties, so you can expect the highest level of accuracy in your imaging reports. And, you can count on us to guide you as you seek diagnosis and/or treatment.
Our state-of-the-art imaging center provides the following imaging services in Bel Air:
- 3D Mammography: 3D mammography offers a fast and convenient option for baseline and routine breast cancer screenings, made more comfortable with SmartCurve™ technology.
- Biopsies: A biopsy is a simple procedure that removes a sample of abnormal tissue for further testing.
- CT Scans: CT scans provide detailed images of blood vessels, bones, and soft tissues. It may be used to diagnose anything from injury to heart disease, or to track the progression or treatment effectiveness for cancer.
- DEXA Scans: DEXA scans uses x-ray technology to assess bone density and help diagnose diseases such as osteoporosis.
- MRI: An MRI produces detailed images of the inside of your body. An MRI can help diagnose a variety of internal injuries, such as a blood clot or abnormal growth.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasounds produce real-time images for a variety of uses including monitoring pregnancy, guiding doctors during biopsies, and identifying tumors in organs and soft tissues.
- X-rays: An X-ray captures an image of the inside of your body. X-ray technology may also be used in a fluoroscopy test that captures a moving image, similar to a video. This provides a clearer view of the digestive, reproductive, respiratory, skeletal, and urinary systems.
We offer same-day or next-day appointments, based on insurance and availability. To make an appointment, call our trained call center specialists at 443-625-5430, option 1, or submit an online request. We can also help to verify your insurance.
Address: 12 MedStar Blvd., 1st Floor
Bel Air, Maryland 21015
(Intersection of Plumtree Rd. and Rte. 924)
Phone Number: 443-625-5430, option 1
Fax Number: 443-356-4092
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to noon - MRI only (non contrast studies)