Taught by an Internationally Board-Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) and Registered Nurse (RN). Mothers and their partners will learn the basics of breastfeeding their newborn, how to resolve common issues and tips for returning to work.
Space is limited. Call 410-350-2563 to register.
- Please check in at the front desk at the Visitor’s Entrance to find out which room to report to
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, we ask that ALL participants wear a mask throughout the entire class
- Please bring your own drink and snacks/food
- Please wear comfortable clothing and a sweater or jacket in case the classroom is cold
- DO NOT bring pillows or blankets to this class