- Pediatric Emergency Medicine; board certified
Adrienne Suggs, MD, associate chair of the Department of Pediatrics, has directed the Pediatric Emergency Department/Inpatient Unit since its inception in 2003. Under her leadership, MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center has developed a nationally recognized, award winning care delivery model of pediatrics.
Dr. Suggs has demonstrated leadership in creating a culture of safety and service on the unit using a collaborative team approach with nursing, the adult ED, pharmacy, and case management. Dr. Suggs spearheads all Quality and Safety efforts for the department including physician performance evaluation, representation at Quality Council and Risk Management, High Reliability training, and CANDOR.
Adrienne Suggs, MD, was named a 2017 "Top Doc" by Baltimore Magazine for pediatric emergency medicine.
- Fellowship Program: University of Chicago Medical Center (1998)
- Residency Program: University of Chicago Medical Center (1995)
- Medical School: Washington University (1992)
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- Baltimore Magazine Top Doc, 2014-2017