- Hospital Medicine
- cardiovascular disease management
- cholesterol disorders
- chronic disease management
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- diabetes management
- diet and exercise
Dr. Bush is a Cardiology Hospitalist for the MedStar Heart and Vascular Institute.
In addition to her responsibilities at MHVI, Dr. Bush volunteers with many organizations. A large portion of her time is spent supporting the elderly and homeless population.
- Residency Program: MedStar Washington Hospital Center (2001)
- Internship Program: MedStar Washington Hospital Center (1999)
- Medical School: Howard University College of Medicine (1998)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center