Brent Harris, MD, PhD is an academic neuropathologist who teaches, does research on CNS tumors and neurodegeneration, and provides clinical neuropathology services. Dr. Harris is the Director of Neuropathology and Georgetown Brain Bank at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. He provides diagnostic services for brain, spinal cord, muscle, and nerve biopsies and autopsies.
- Fellowship Program: Stanford University Medical Center (1999)
- Residency Program: Stanford University Medical Center (1998)
- Internship Program: Stanford University Medical Center (1996)
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine (1995)
- Board Certification: American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital