Dr. Brent Harris, MD
- Neuropathology (Primary); board certifiedin 2003
- Pathology - Anatomic; board certifiedin 2003
Brent T. Harris, MD, serves the MedStar Health community as an academic neuropathologist. His research is in the fields of neurodegeneration and central nervous system neoplasia, and he accepts a wide variety of consultation neuropathology cases.
- Fellowship Program: Stanford University Medical Center (1999)
- Residency Program: Stanford University Medical Center (1998)
- Internship Program: Stanford University Medical Center (1996)
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine (1995)