- General Surgery
- abdominal abscess
- abdominal adhesions
- abdominal wall defect
- benign neoplasm of skin
- biliary colic
- breast diseases
- contusion abdominal wall
- intestinal obstruction
- small bowel cancer
- splenic injury
- abdominal surgery
- abdominal wall reconstruction
- breast surgery
- excision of lesion
- hernia repair
David V. Nasrallah, MD, is chief of the Division of General Surgery at MedStar North Surgery UMH,GSH..
Board certified, Dr. Nasrallah is fellowship-trained with more than 30 years of experience in the surgical field. He specializes in the treatment of breast and gastrointestinal cancers and other diseases as well as hernias and abdominal surgery.
Dr. Nasrallah received his medical degree from American University of Beirut, and completed his general surgery residency at the American University Medical Center and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Also, he completed fellowships in Critical Care and Traumatology at University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center, and a fellowship in Sports Medicine at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital.He has also been trained in Laparoscopy and Surgical Nutrition.
Dr. Nasrallah is a member of numerous professional organizations including the American College of Surgeons and the International College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Rose Society and enjoys tending to his 60 rose bushes, among other interests, when he not practicing medicine. Dr. Nasrallah speaks English, Arabic and French fluently.
Dr. Nasrallah has been named a Top Doctor in Baltimore magazine for general surgery in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- Residency Program: University of Maryland Medical Center (1991)
- Fellowship Program: University of Maryland Medical Center (1991)
- Internship Program: MedStar Union Memorial Hospital (1990)
- Residency Program: MedStar Union Memorial Hospital (1990)
- Fellowship Program: MedStar Union Memorial Hospital (1985)
- Residency Program: The American University of Beirut New York (1984)
- Internship Program: The American University of Beirut New York (1982)
- Medical School: American University of Beirut (1982)
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery, Surgery
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Top Doctor, Baltimore magazine 2014 to 2017
- America's Top Surgeons 2004 to 2017
- Top Doctors Across America 2003
- Golden Apple Teaching Awards 1993, 2001, 2009