- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fateh Hraky is a mindful and attentive OB-GYN serving the communities of Baltimore and Pasadena in Maryland. Dr. Hraky earned his medical degree from the University of Tishreen Faculty of Medicine in Syria. He completed both his internship and residency at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. He also completed a residency at Mercy Hospital & Medical Center.
Dr. Hraky is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is affiliated with MedStar Harbor Hospital in Baltimore, MD. He is a part of MedStar Harbor Hospital - Women's Health.
Dr. Hraky sees patients for pap smears, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Dr. Hraky is trilingual in English, French, and Arabic. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. During his consultations, Dr. Hraky fully explains patients' conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
- Residency Program: MedStar Union Memorial Hospital at Baltimore (1999)
- Residency Program: Mercy Hospital and Medical Center (1992)
- Medical School: Tishreen University School of Medicine (1986)
- Board Certification: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MedStar Harbor Hospital