Francois J. Gregoire, MD, specializes in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine at MedStar Harbor Hospital. Board certified in internal medicine, pulmonary disease and critical care medicine, his clinical interests include interventional pulmonary medicine with a focus on advanced diagnostic tools such as endobronchial ultrasound and navigational bronchoscopy.
Dr. Gregoire is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians and the American Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology. When he is not practicing medicine, he enjoys playing hockey, playing the piano and spending time with his family.
- Fellowship Program: DMC Harper University Hospital (2012)
- Residency Program: MedStar Harbor Hospital (2009)
- Medical School: St. Christopher's College of Medicine (2005)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar Harbor Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center