- Nuclear Medicine
Gabriel Soudry, MD, is a Nuclear Medicine physician serving the Baltimore, Maryland community and is a member of MMGR (Medstar Medical Group Radiology. He received his medical degree from University of the Mediterranean Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice for 23 years. Dr. Soudry speaks multiple languages, including French.
In his free time, Dr. Soudry enjoys spending time with his family, visiting friends, cooking fusion food, studying comparative religion and riding his motorcycle.
Gabriel Soudry, MD, was named a "Top Doc" by Baltimore Magazine for 2010-2019 for nuclear medicine.
Below are snippets of his interview from 2015:
What convinced you to pursue a career in medicine?
I had a very caring, personable, charismatic family physician as a child. I wanted to become just like him.
What's the most satisfying aspect of being a doctor?
The challenge of earning the trust of my patients and referring physicians every single day.
- Fellowship Program: Brigham and Women's Hospital (1995)
- Residency Program: MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center (1993)
- Medical School: Universite d' Aix Marseille-Universitede la Mediterranee (1986)
- Board Certification: American Board of Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar St. Marys Hospital
- MedStar Harbor Hospital
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- Baltimore Magazine, Top Doc, 2010-2019