- Structural Heart Disease
Gaby Weissman, MD, has been on the faculty at MedStar Washington Hospital Center since 2007, and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital since 2009. After he trained in cardiac echocardiography and nuclear/cardiology at Yale University, he obtained further specialization in cardiovascular CT and MRI.
Dr. Weissman's research interests include the role of cardiac imaging prior to cardiovascular surgery, as well as cardiovascular biomechanics. Also: MRI in acute coronary syndromes, CT in the peri-operative period, and MRI and CT in high-risk populations.
- Fellowship Program: MedStar Washington Hospital Center (2006)
- Fellowship Program: Yale New Haven Hospital (2005)
- Residency Program: Yale New Haven Hospital (2002)
- Medical School: The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (1999)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- MedStar St. Marys Hospital
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center