- Family Medicine
Dr. Brown received his medical degree from the George Washington University and has been practicing medicine for over 20 years. Prior to joining Shah Associates, he had been practicing Family Medicine as a solo practitioner as well as in the United States Navy. Jeffrey feels that helping patients understand their bodies, when we are most prone to illnesses, and the best ways to protect ourselves from various diseases is extremely important "prevention is the best defense" is his motto. In his spare time, he enjoys scuba diving and reading.
- Residency Program: Naval Hospital (1993)
- Internship Program: Naval Hospital (1991)
- Medical School: George Washington University (1990)
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine (1990)
- MedStar St. Marys Hospital