- Anatomic Pathology
- Clinical and Laboratory Pathology
Jeffrey Iding, MD is board certified in anatomical and clinical pathology. He held a residency from 2003 to 2007 at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD. He held a fellowship for surgical pathology from 2007 to 2008 at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD. Dr. Iding received a Doctor of Medicine from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH in 2003.
Jeffrey Iding, MD, was named a 2017 "Top Doc" by Baltimore Magazine for pathology.
- Fellowship Program: Johns Hopkins Hospital (2008)
- Internship/Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital (2007)
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2003)
- Board Certification: American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology
- Board Certification: American Board of Pathology, Clinical Pathology
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- MedStar Harbor Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- Baltimore Magazine Top Doc, 2016-2017