- Anatomic Pathology
- Clinical and Laboratory Pathology
Jennifer Broussard, MD, is board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology. She held a residency from 2001 to 2005 at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Broussard held a fellowship for surgical pathology in 2005 to 2006 at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD. She received a Doctor of Medicine in 2001 from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, MI.
Jennifer Broussard, MD, named a 2017 "Top Doc" by Baltimore Magazine for pathology.
- Residency Program: Johns Hopkins Hospital (2005)
- Internship Program: Johns Hopkins Hospital (2005)
- Medical School: University of Michigan-Ann Arbor (2001)
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Harbor Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- Baltimore Magazine Top Doc, 2014-2017