- Hospital Medicine
Originally from Saint Louis, Missouri, Dr. Mayer has long been drawn to the principles and philosophies of his Jesuit education. These values are the foundation for excellent patient care and are exemplified by Georgetown University and Medstar Health.
Dr. Mayer's drive as a physician in internal medicine is to use his knowledge and experience to care for and educate his patients in order to improve their well being. His personal endeavor began with the holistic approach nurtured in his osteopathic education and has been complimented by his internal medicine training at Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mayer embodies his mission and dedication as a hospitalist, where he directs the care of his patients, who are acutely ill in the inpatient setting.
- Residency Program: St. Louis University Hospital (2015)
- Medical School: Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences (2012)
- Medical School: Kansas City Univ of Medicine & Biosciences (2012)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital