- Anesthesiology; board certified
Kamran Saraf, MD, grew up in the Maryland suburbs of Washington D.C. and completed his medical training at various prestigious universities around the country before returning to his home state. Dr. Saraf practiced pain management in Annapolis for three years before moving closer to his family and opening his own practice. Additionally, Dr. Saraf is a clinical associate in anesthesiology at the Johns Hopkins University Medical Center in Baltimore.
Dr. Saraf has won many awards including the Maryland Senatorial Scholarship. He has been named 'Most Compassionate Doctor' and has received the 'Patient's Choice Award' each year he has been in professional practice. He has given several lectures and television interviews on various topics in the treatment and management of chronic pain.
Dr. Saraf treats chronic low back and neck pain; sciatica; joint pain including arthritis; headache and migraine; neuropathy; and various other chronic pain conditions.
- Fellowship Program: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Mckeesport (2011)
- Residency Program: Jackson Memorial Hospital (2010)
- Internship Program: University of Texas - Houston Health Science Ctr (2007)
- Medical School: University of Miami School of Medicine (2006)
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center