- Emergency Medicine; board certified
Upon graduation from the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Keri Jacobs, MD, entered a combined Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine Residency Program in the University of Maryland Medical System, where she was also a chief resident. After completing residency, Dr Jacobs joined the hospitalist program as the director at Chester River Hospital Center in Chestertown, Maryland.
In 2012, Dr. Jacobs joined MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center as a physician in the Emergency Department as well as the Director of Clerkship for Student Education and a Faculty physician in the Internal Medicine Residency Program. Dr. Jacobs is very active in teaching our residents, including inpatient service along with monthly mock code training.
- Residency Program: University of Maryland Medical Center (2010)
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine (2005)
- Board Certification: American Board of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center