Dr. Mahesh Shah received his medical degree from the T.N. Medical College in Bombay, India. Before coming to Shah Associates in 1983, he did his Cardio-vascular fellowship at D.C. General Hospital. "My passion is to help people prevent heart diseases and their complications. I was very clear in my mind and in my heart that I have always wanted to be a doctor. I'm so glad that my dream has been realized and I am able to help people," says Dr. Shah. Mahesh extends his love of medicine to other countries as well. He has a keen interest in visiting medical camps in other parts of the world as well as learning about different cultures.
- Fellowship Program: DC General Hospital/ Govt. of DC (1983)
- Residency Program: Prince George's Hospital Center (1980)
- Medical School: Topiwala National Medical College (1975)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease