- Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology
Dr. Marcus Noel is a fellowship-trained, board-certified medical oncologist at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. He is also an associate professor of medicine in the Department of Medicine and co-director, clinical research management office at Georgetown University Medical Center.
He specializes in the treatment of gastrointestinal (GI) cancers. His research efforts focus on novel drug development for pancreatic cancer.
MedStar Georgetown is part of the MedStar Georgetown Cancer Institute, which combines medical expertise, the latest therapies, and research across MedStar Health. Our research engine, the Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, is the only National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center in the Washington, D.C., region. This partnership means we provide access to cutting-edge clinical trials and the latest breakthroughs in cancer care.
- Fellowship Program: University of Rochester Medical Center (2013)
- Residency Program: Strong Memorial Hospital (2011)
- Medical School: Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2008)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- 3800 Reservoir Road NorthwestWashington, DC 20007
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital