- Emergency Medicine
Chief, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine. Medical Director, Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit<br><br>Dr. Pitts's special interests include low back pain, musculoskeletal rehabilitation, stroke recovery and rehabilitation of patients with amputations.
- Residency Program: John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County (2002)
- Internship Program: Alameda County Medical Center (1999)
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine (1998)
- Board Certification: American Board of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center