- Internal Medicine
Dr. Nitin Doshi completed medical school at B J Medical Colleges in Ahmedabad, India. He then studied three years of lnternal Medicine at Interfaith Medical Center, which is affiliated with the Sunny Downstate University of New York, in Brooklyn, New York. He also completed one year of Neurology Medicine at Parkland Hospital, part of South Western University of Texas, in Dallas, Texas
Dr. Doshi is Board certified in Internal Medicine and Obesity Medicine as well as specializes in Primary Care and Weight Management with Medical and Holistic Approach. In his spare time, Nitin enjoys listening to music, running and reading medical and non-medical literature. He takes great pride in sharing his experiences to his patients so they can reclaim their health and youthfulness.
- Residency Program: Interfaith Medical Center (2006)
- Internship/Residency DNU: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2004)
- Internship Program: Interfaith Medical Center (2003)
- Internship/Residency DNU: B.J. Medical College (1980)
- Medical School: B.J. Medical College & Civil Hospital (1975)