- Pain Medicine
Rajesh Jari, MD, is board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and in pain management. Dr. Jari earned his medical degree from the University of Nairobi in Kenya and earned his master's degree in sports medicine from the University of Nottingham in England in 2000. He worked as a sports physician covering college level and elite athletes in London and Pittsburgh. After completing research fellowships at The Johns Hopkins University and the University of Pittsburgh, he joined The Johns Hopkins PM&R residency program.
Dr. Jari is a graduate of the Interventional Spine and Pain Medicine Fellowship at Temple University, which is one of only three ACGME accredited physiatry-based Interventional Pain Medicine Fellowship programs in the country.
- Fellowship Program: Temple University Hospital (2010)
- Residency Program: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2009)
- Internship Program: Greater Baltimore Medical Center (2006)
- Internship Program: Ministry of Health (1999)
- Medical School: University of Nairobi Faculty of Medicine (1997)
- Board Certification: American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center