- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Steven Lenowitz, MD, is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist with over 30 years of experience in his field. Part of MedStar Franklin Square’s Women’s Care OB/GYN at Honeygo practice, he cares for women of all ages, specializing in the treatment of infertility issues and urogynecologic disorders. He applies advanced operative laparoscopy and advanced robotic assisted laparoscopy skills in the operating room to optimize patient experience as well as outcomes.
Prior to joining Women’s Care OB/GYN at Honego, Dr. Lenowitz was in private practice. He earned his medical degree at the University of Guadalajara School of Medicine, located in Mexico. He then completed an internship and clinical residency program, concentrating on obstetrical and gynecological care, at Maryland General Hospital. He is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and a Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Additionally, Dr. Lenowitz has served as a primary investigator for several medical research projects, throughout his career.
- Residency Program: University of Maryland Medical Ctr Midtown Campus (1986)
- Internship Program: University of Maryland Medical Center (1982)
- Medical School: Univ Autonoma De Guadalajara (1981)
- Board Certification: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology