MedStar Harbor Hospital offers residency programs in Internal Medicine (IM) that are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). MedStar Health's Graduate Medical Education Management Team provides oversight for these Residency Programs by ensuring that these programs meet or exceed the institutional and program requirements set forth by the ACGME, and that these programs respond appropriately to monitoring by the ACGME's Residency Review Committees.
To learn more about MedStar Harbor Hospital, please click here.
Major Academic Affiliations
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- National Resident Matching Program
- American Medical Association
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates