All students interested in this elective are required to submit the following:
- Demographic Information Form (pdf)
- Your school's affiliation agreement completed and signed by the appropriate personnel
- Proof of having passed a physical examination within the previous year and a tuberculosis skin test within the previous twelve (12) months and current influenza vaccination. The evidence shall indicate that at the time of the physical examination, the student was free from contagious diseases as nearly as could be ascertained by such examination, and is otherwise physically able to participate in all aspects of the clinical experience at MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Proof of personal health insurance coverage during the rotation
- Proof of professional liability insurance coverage during the rotation
- Medical School Transcript
- Current USMLE/COMLEX Scores
- Your medical school's evaluation form for this rotation
Applications must be submitted at least eight (8) weeks prior to the elective date. Applications which do not contain the required items listed above will be returned as incomplete.
A student picture I.D. and white jacket is required in all clinical settings. A temporary picture I.D. will be issued to you on the first day of your rotation. If needed, parking vouchers will also be issued on the first day of your rotation.