MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Washington, D.C. Founded in the Jesuit principle of cura personalis—caring for the whole person—MedStar Georgetown is committed to offering a variety of innovative diagnostic and treatment options within a trusting and compassionate environment.
MedStar Georgetown's centers of excellence include neurosciences, transplant, cancer and gastroenterology. Along with Magnet® nurses, internationally recognized physicians, advanced research and cutting-edge technologies, MedStar Georgetown's healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership. MedStar Georgetown University Hospital—Knowledge and Compassion Focused on You.
Get more information about MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's Centers of Excellence.
Georgetown Star Employee Newsletter
March 2014 Issue
- March Associate of the Month: Elly Palmer, MSN, RN, CNL, PCCN, Clinical Manager, C4-1
- Spirit Award Focus: Associate Recognition Program allows associates to recognize each other for demonstrating cura personalis — care of the whole person — and the Hospital's values of Services, Patient First, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork.
- Take the Midpoint Survey!
- Take the Culture of Patient Safety Survey!
- March is Years of Service Recognition Month at MedStar Georgetown
- Construction Corner
- Your Link to Live Well: March is National Nutrition Month
- How Do We Create Caring Moments?
- Patient Sharing Fund Drive a Big Success!
- Hospital Happenings