MedStar Investigator Orientation—January 23, 2020
The MedStar Health Research Institute (MHRI) is offering a one-day orientation session on Thursday, January 23, focused on conducting research at MedStar Health. This orientation session is for both early-career investigators as well as experienced investigators who recently moved to MedStar who wish to learn more about the services and resources available for every stage of the research lifecycle.
This 1-day orientation helps both experienced and early-career investigators learn to successfully conduct research within the MedStar system and access the research support services available from MedStar Health Research Institute (MHRI). Topics include:
- An overview of the core business and research support services available to you
- Tips and tools for finding funding and research collaborators
- Research informatics and statistical support
- The IRB process
- An overview of study contracting mechanisms and financial management procedures
- Answers to the most frequently asked compliance questions
- Best practices for effective proposal preparation and submission
Thursday, January 23
8:00am – 4:00pm
MHRI Administrative Offices at University Town Center
6525 Belcrest Road, Suite 700
Hyattsville, MD 20782
Please email [email protected] to RSVP.
Note: breakfast and lunch will be provided.