April Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in April 2020. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Pertuzumab, Trastuzumab, and Docetaxel for HER2-positive Metastatic Breast Cancer (CLEOPATRA): End-Of-Study Results From a Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study
The Lancet Oncology, 2020. DOI: 1016/j.ajem.2020.04.035
Swain SM, Miles D, Kim SB, Im YH, Im SA, Semiglazov V, Ciruelos E, Schneeweiss A, Loi S, Monturus E, Clark E, Knott A, Restuccia E, Benyunes MC, Cortés J; CLEOPATRA study group.
- Outcomes of the Medial Femoral Trochlea Osteochondral Free Flap for Proximal Scaphoid Reconstruction
Journal of Hand Surgery, 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.jhsa.2019.08.008
Pet MA, Assi PE, Yousaf IS, Giladi AM, Higgins JP.
- MitraClip 30-day Readmissions and Impact of Early Discharge: An Analysis From the Nationwide Readmissions Database 2016
Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine, 2020. DOI: 1016/j.carrev.2020.04.004
Case BC, Yerasi C, Forrestal BJ, Wang Y, Musallam A, Hahm J, Torguson R, Ben-Dor I, Satler LF, Rogers T, Waksman R.
- A Philosophical Approach to the Rehabilitation of the Patient with Persistent Pain
American Journal of Hypnosis, 2020. DOI: 1080/00029157.2019.1709152
- Timing of Intervention May Influence Outcomes in Blunt Injury to the Carotid Artery
Journal of Vascular Surgery, 2020. DOI: 1016/j.jvs.2019.05.059
Blitzer DN, Ottochian M, O'Connor JV, Feliciano DV, Morrison JJ, DuBose JJ, Scalea TM.