July Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all researchers who were published in July 2016. There were 73 peer-reviewed studies published in 61 journals that are part of the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates. We look forward to seeing your future research.
- Effect of adding insulin degludec to treatment in patients with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled with metformin and liraglutide: a double-blind randomized controlled trial (BEGIN: ADD TO GLP-1 Study).
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 2016. DOI: 1111/dom.12661
Aroda VR, Bailey TS, Cariou B, Kumar S, Leiter LA, Raskin P, Zacho J, Andersen TH, Philis-Tsimikas A
- Targeted therapies in thyroid cancer: an extensive review of the literature.
Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology, 2016. DOI: 10.1080/17512433.2016.1204230
Bikas A, Vachhani S, Jensen K, Vasko V, Burman KD
- Combined Subcutaneous Heparinization and Negative Pressure Wall Suction as a Mechanical Adjunct for Digital Replant Salvage.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery—Global Open, 2016. DOI: 1097/GOX.0000000000000829
DeFazio MV, Economides JM, Paryavi E
- Body mass index association with survival in severe aortic stenosis patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, 2016. DOI: 1002/ccd.26377
Koifman E, Kiramijyan S, Negi SI, Didier R, Escarcega RO, Minha S, Gai J, Torguson R, Okubagzi P, Ben-Dor I, Satler LF, Pichard AD, Waksman R
- A framework for evaluating electronic health record vendor user-centered design and usability testing processes.
Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 2016. DOI: 1093/jamia/ocw092
Ratwani RM, Zachary Hettinger A, Kosydar A, Fairbanks RJ, Hodgkins ML