August Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all researchers who were published in August 2016. There were 67 peer-reviewed studies published in 64 journals that are part of the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates. We look forward to seeing your future research.
- A comparison of the knowledge base and surgical skills of integrated versus independent vascular surgery trainees.
Journal of Vascular Surgery, 2016. DOI: 1016/j.jvs.2016.02.050
Macsata RA, Fernandez S
- mHealth Real-Time Blood Glucose Monitoring Facilitates Glycemic Management.
Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, August 2016. DOI: 10.1177/1932296816662480
Magee MF, Gourgari E, Youssef GA, Nassar CM.
- Genomic profiling of breast cancer in African-American women using MammaPrint.
Breast CancerResearch and Treatment, August 2016. DOI: 1007/s10549-016-3949-y
Nunes RA, Wray L, Mete M, Herbolsheimer P, Smith KL, Bijelic L, Boisvert ME, Swain SM.
- A Bipartisan Approach to Better Care and Smarter Spending for Elderly Adults with Advanced Chronic Illness.
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, August 2016. DOI: 1111/jgs.14177.
Taler G, Kinosian B, Boling P.
- Redefining Healthy Urine: A Cross-Sectional Exploratory Metagenomic Study of People With and Without Bladder Dysfunction.
Journal of Urology, August 2016. DOI: 1016/j.juro.2016.01.088
Groah SL, Pérez-Losada M, Caldovic L, Ljungberg IH, Sprague BM, Castro-Nallar E, Chandel NJ, Hsieh MH, Pohl HG.