September Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all researchers who were published in September 2016. There were 76 peer-reviewed studies published in 62 journals that are part of the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates. We look forward to seeing your future research.
- Accuracy of rapid sequence intubation medication dosing in obese patients intubated in the ED.
American Journal of Emergency Medicine, September 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.ajem.2016.09.056
Bhat R, Mazer-Amirshahi M, Sun C, Vaughns J, Dynin M, Tefera E, Towle D, Goyal M.
- Coding and Billing in Surgical Education: A Systems-Based Practice Education Program.
Journal of Surgical Education, September 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.jsurg.2016.08.011.
Ghaderi KF, Schmidt ST, Drolet BC.
- Neuropsychological Assessment of Driving Capacity.
Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, September 2016. DOI: 10.1093/arclin/acw050
Wolfe PL, Lehockey KA.
- Onyx Embolization of a Meningioma with a Dysplastic Aneurysmal Anterior Cerebral Artery Vessel.
Cureus, September 2016. DOI: 10.7759/cureus.776
Felbaum DR, Mueller K, Liu AH, Armonda RA.
- Prevention of Painful Neuroma and Phantom Limb Pain After Transfemoral Amputations Through Concomitant Nerve Coaptation and Collagen Nerve Wrapping.
Neurosurgery, September 2016. DOI: 10.1227/NEU.0000000000001313.
Economides JM, DeFazio MV, Attinger CE, Barbour JR.