October Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all researchers who were published in October 2016. There were 48 peer-reviewed studies published in 38 journals that are part of the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates. We look forward to seeing your future research.
- Mean HEART scores for hospitalized chest pain patients are higher in more experienced providers.
The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, October 2016. DOI: 1016/j.ajem.2016.10.037
Dubin J,Kiechle E, Wilson M, Timbol C, Bhat R, Milzman D.
- Indications for primary cesarean delivery relative to body mass index.
American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, October 2016. DOI: 1016/j.ajog.2016.05.023.
Kawakita T,Reddy UM, Landy HJ, Iqbal SN, Huang CC, Grantz KL.
- ICU-Acquired Weakness: A Rehabilitation Perspective of Diagnosis, Treatment, and Functional Management.
Chest, October DOI: 10.1016/j.chest.2016.06.006
- Patient Risk Factors for Mechanical Wound Complications and Postoperative Infections after Elective Open Intestinal Resection.
International Journal of Health Sciences (Qassim University), October 2016.
Chang WC, Turner A, Imon M, Dyda A.
- Screening for Intimacy Concerns in a Palliative Care Population: Findings from a Pilot Study.
Journal of Palliative Medicine, October 2016. DOI: 1089/jpm.2016.0092
Kelemen A,Cagle J, Groninger H.