Reporting Compliance Concerns
MedStar Health is committed to supporting the requirements of a high-reliability organization. In order for associates to report compliance concerns, the Integrity Hotline is available.
How does an associate report a compliance concern?
The Integrity Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is managed by a 3rd-party vendor. All calls can remain anonymous if the caller chooses.
A report can be made through:
- Your direct supervisor
- A higher-level supervisor
- An Entity Compliance Officer
- Office of Corporate Business Integrity (OCBI) via email at [email protected] or phone at (410) 772-6606
- Integrity Hotline (anonymous hotline available 24/7): 877-811-3411
- Integrity Hotline (anonymous web-based reporting): https://www.compliance-helpline.com/medstar.jsp
What should be reported to the integrity hotline?
Associates have an obligation to report violations related to MedStar Health's policies and applicable federal, state and local laws, statutes and regulations, including the following:
- Code of Conduct Violations
- Billing and Coding
- Conflicts of Interest
- Financial Reporting
- Privacy Violations
- Research Related Issues.
All calls to the Integrity Hotline can be made anonymously without fear of retaliation for a good faith report of an actual or potential compliance violation.