January Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all researchers who were published in January 2017. The selected work and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using ‘MedStar’ in the author affiliation. Congratulations to all the authors this month and we look forward to seeing your future research.
- Viruses are prevalent in non-ventilated hospital-acquired pneumonia.
Respiratory Medicine. DOI: 1016/j.rmed.2016.11.023
Shorr AF, Zilberberg MD, Micek ST, Kollef MH.
- Subspecialty Influence on Scientific Peer Review for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Journal With a High Impact Factor.
Obstetrics & Gynecology. DOI: 1097/AOG.0000000000001852
Parikh LI, Benner RS, Riggs TW, Hazen N, Chescheir NC
- Induction of Labor in Women with Oligohydramnios: Misoprostol Compared with Prostaglandin E2.
American Journal of Perinatology. DOI: 1055/s-0036-1585418
Kawakita T, Grantz KL, Landy HJ, Huang CC, Kominiarek MA
- Naloxone Administration for Suspected Opioid Overdose: An Expanded Scope of Practice by a Basic Life Support Collegiate-Based Emergency Medical Services Agency.
Journal of American College Health. DOI: 1080/07448481.2016.1277730
Jeffery RM, Dickinson L, Ng ND, DeGeorge LM, Nable JV
- Long-Term Outcomes of Permanent Cement Spacers in the Infected Foot.
Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. DOI: 10.1053/j.jfas.2016.10.022
Elmarsafi T, Oliver NG, Steinberg JS, Evans KK, Attinger CE, Kim PJ