February Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all researchers who were published in February 2017. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using ‘MedStar’ in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors, and we look forward to seeing your future research.
- Reading the Room: Lessons on Holding Space and Presence.
Journal of Cancer Education. DOI: 1007/s13187-017-1189-4.
Kelemen AM, Kearney G, Groninger H.
- The spoon test: a valid and reliable bedside test to assess sudomotor function.
Clinical Autonomic Research. DOI: 1007/s10286-017-0401-2.
Khurana RK, Russell C.
- Deconstructing Postmastectomy Syndrome: Implications for Physiatric Management.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. DOI: 1016/j.pmr.2016.09.003.
Wisotzky E, Hanrahan N, Lione TP, Maltser S.
- Acute coronary syndromes in 2016: Assessing strategies to improve patient management.
Nature Reviews Cardiology. DOI: 1038/nrcardio.2016.210.
- Subspecialty Influence on Scientific Peer Review for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Journal With a High Impact Factor.
Obstetrics & Gynecology. DOI: 1097/AOG.0000000000001852.
Parikh LI, Benner RS, Riggs TW, Hazen N, Chescheir NC.