March Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who were published in March 2017. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors, and we look forward to seeing your future research.
- Complication Rate in Minimally Invasive Revision Lumbar Discectomy: A Case Series and Technical Note.
Clinical Spine Surgery, 2017. DOI: 1097/BSD.0000000000000513
Felbaum DR, Stewart JJ, Distaso C, Sandhu FA
- The Fanny Pack: No Ifs, Ands, or Buts.
Pediatric Dermatology, 2017. DOI: 1111/pde.13090
Habeshian K, Kirkorian AY, Marathe K
- The effects of framed messages for engaging adolescents with online smoking prevention interventions.
Translational Behavioral Medicine, 2017. DOI: 1007/s13142-017-0481-5
Mays D, Hawkins KB, Bredfeldt C, Wolf H, Tercyak KP.
- SAFE-HEaRt: Rationale and Design of a Pilot Study Investigating Cardiac Safety of HER2 Targeted Therapy in Patients with HER2-Positive Breast Cancer and Reduced Left Ventricular Function.
Oncologist, 2017. DOI: 1634/theoncologist.2016-0412
Lynce F, Barac A, Tan MT, Asch FM, Smith KL, Dang C, Isaacs C, Swain SM.
- The epidemiology of NCAA men's lacrosse injuries, 2009/10-2014/15 academic years.
Injury Epidemiology, 2017. DOI: 1186/s40621-017-0104-0
Kerr ZY, Quigley A, Yeargin SW, Lincoln AE, Mensch J, Caswell SV, Dompier TP.