August Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in August 2017. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
- Gastric Adenocarcinoma: A Multimodal Approach.
Frontiers in Surgery, 2017. DOI: 3389/fsurg.2017.00042.
Quadri HS, Smaglo BG, Morales SJ, Phillips AC, Martin AD, Chalhoub WM, Haddad NG, Unger KR, Levy AD, Al-Refaie WB
- Graft loss: Review of a single burn center's experience and proposal of a graft loss grading scale.
The Journal of Surgical Research, 2017. DOI: 1016/j.jss.2017.05.004
Nosanov LB, McLawhorn MM, Hassan L, Travis TE, Tejiram S, Johnson LS, Moffatt LT, Shupp JW
- Bicuspid and unicuspid aortic valves: Different phenotypes of the same disease? Insight from the GenTAC Registry.
Congenital Heart Disease, 2017. DOI: 1111/chd.12520
Krepp JM, Roman MJ, Devereux RB, Bruce A, Prakash SK, Morris SA, Milewicz DM, Holmes KW, Ravekes W, Shohet RV, Pyeritz RE, Maslen CL, Kroner BL, Eagle KA, Preiss L; GenTAC Investigators, Asch FM
- Integrating natural language processing expertise with patient safety event review committees to improve the analysis of medication events.
International Journal of Medical Informatics, 2017. DOI: 1016/j.ijmedinf.2017.05.005
Fong A, Harriott N, Walters DM, Foley H, Morrissey R, Ratwani RR.
- A Prognostic Model for Predicting Overall Survival in Patients with Peritoneal Surface Malignancy of an Appendiceal Origin Treated with Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy.
Annals of Surgical Oncology, 2017. DOI: 10.1245/s10434-017-5847-x
Ihemelandu C, Fernandez S, Sugarbaker PH