Save the Date: 7th Annual MedStar Health Research Symposium
Mark your calendars now for the 2018 MedStar Health Research Symposium. Hosted by the MedStar Health Research Institute and MedStar Health Academic Affairs, the MedStar Health Research Symposium is open to all members of the research community interested in learning more about research at MedStar.
The Symposium offers the opportunity to connect with researchers, residents, executive leaders, and collaborative partners from across the region and our system to build meaningful relationships to further advance the health of our community.
Monday, April 30, 2018
Bethesda North Marriott & Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Rd.
North Bethesda, MD 20852
The Symposium features:
- Scientific poster presentations from across the system
- Educational sessions hosted by experts from the MedStar Health community
- Oral presentations from top scoring residents and fellows
- 1:30 pm Professional Development and Advancement Sessions
- 3:00 pm Resident Oral Presentations, Exhibit Hall, Scientific Poster Presentations and Keynote Speaker
- 6:30 pm Post-Symposium Receptions
Details on submission deadlines and registration will be coming soon. To learn more and view the 2017 Symposium video, visit MedStarHealth.org/Symposium.