November Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in November 2017. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Emergency Physician Use of Cognitive Strategies to Manage Interruptions.
Annals of Emergency Medicine, DOI: 10.1016/j.annemergmed.2017.04.036
Ratwani RM, Fong A, Puthumana JS, Hettinger AZ
- Why cardiologists should be on social media - the value of online engagement.
Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy, 2017. DOI: 1080/14779072.2017.1408408
Alraies MC, Sahni S
- Cross-sectional evaluation of visuomotor tracking performance following subconcussive head impacts.
Technology and Health Care, 2017. DOI: 3233/THC-171079
Brokaw EB, Fine MS, Kindschi KE, Santago Ii AC, Lum PS, Higgins M
- Warming up to the idea of wet wraps.
Pediatric Dermatology, 2017. DOI: 1111/pde.13277
Cooper CA, DeKlotz CMC
- S2-AI screw placement with the aide of electronic conductivity device monitoring: a retrospective analysis.
European Spine Journal, 2017. DOI: 10.1007/s00586-017-5242-0
Sandhu FA, McGowan JE, Felbaum DR, Syed HR, Mueller KB