January Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in January 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Advances in Diabetes Pharmacotherapy: An Update for the Emergency Provider.
Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.jemermed.2017.08.024
Mazer-Amirshahi M, Pourmand A
- Take care of your neighborhood.
Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, DOI: 10.1007/s10549-017-4492-1
Huerta EE, Weeks-Coulthurst P, Williams C, Swain SM
- Providing Effective Speech-Language Pathology Group Treatment in the Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Setting.
Seminars in Speech and Language, 2018. DOI: 1055/s-0037-1608856
Baron C, Holcombe M, van der Stelt C
- Continuous Cardiac Inotropes in Patients With End-Stage Heart Failure: An Evolving Experience.
Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.jpainsymman.2017.09.026
Malotte K, Saguros A, Groninger H
- Plantar Fibromatosis: Pathophysiology, Surgical and Nonsurgical Therapies: An Evidence-Based Review.
Foot and Ankle Specialist, 2018. DOI: 10.1177/1938640017751184
Carroll P, Henshaw RM, Garwood C, Raspovic K, Kumar D