February Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in February 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Implementation of universal rapid human immunodeficiency virus screening on labor and delivery.
Therapeutic Advances in Infectious Disease. DOI: 1177/2049936117753012
Crochet S, Huang CC, Fries M, Scott RK
- The American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) certification review course: the impact on heart failure nurses' knowledge.
Heart & Lung: The Journal of Acute and Critical Care. DOI: 1016/j.hrtlng.2018.01.002
Anderson KM, Bither C, Andon N
- Impact of a Smartphone Application on Skin Self-Examination Rates in Patients that are New to Total Body Photography: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. DOI: 1016/j.jaad.2018.02.025
Marek AJ, Chu EY, Ming ME, Khan ZA, Kovarik CL
- Implementing a fracture liaison service open model of care utilizing a cloud-based tool.
Osteoporosis International. DOI: 1007/s00198-017-4371-y
Greenspan SL, Singer A, Vujevich K, Marchand B, Thompson DA, Hsu YJ, Vaidya D, Stern LS, Zeldow D, Lee DB, Karp S, Recker R
- Physical activity and telomere length in American Indians: the Strong Heart Study.
European Journal of Epidemiology. DOI: 10.1007/s10654-018-0363-2
Fretts AM, Mete M, Howard BV, Best LG, Siscovick DS, Eilat-Adar S, Zhao J