April Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in April 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of Orbital and Rotational Atherectomy in Calcified Narrowings in Patients Who Underwent Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
American Journal of Cardiology, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.amjcard.2017.12.041
Koifman E,Garcia-Garcia HM, Kuku KO, Kajita AH, Buchanan KD, Steinvil A, Rogers T, Bernardo NL, Lager R, Gallino RA, Ben-Dor I, Pichard AD, Torguson R, Gai J, Satler LF, Waksman R
- Matt's story: learning from heartbreak.
International Journal for Quality in Health Care, 2018. DOI: 1093/intqhc/mzy076
Miller K, Dastoli A
- Continuation of long-acting reversible contraceptives among Medicaid patients.
Contraception, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.contraception.2018.04.012
Romano MJ, Toye P, Patchen L
- Relationship Between Gonadal Function and Cardiometabolic Risk in Young Men With Chronic Spinal Cord Injury.
PM&R, 2018. DOI: 1016/j.pmrj.2017.08.404
Sullivan SD, Nash MS, Tefara E, Tinsley E, Groah S
- Thermal and Nonthermal Endovenous Ablation Options for Treatment of Superficial Venous Insufficiency.
Surgical Clinics of North America, 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.suc.2017.11.014
Kiguchi MM, Dillavou ED