July Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in July 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation.
Congratulations to this month’s authors! We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Redesigning Hospital Diabetes Education: A Qualitative Evaluation With Nursing Teams.
Journal of Nursing Care Quality. DOI: 1097/NCQ.0000000000000349
Smith KM, Baker KM, Bardsley JK, McCartney P, Magee M
- A Hospital-Based Initiative to Reduce Postdischarge Sudden Unexpected Infant Deaths.
Hospital Pediatrics. DOI: 1542/hpeds.2017-0211
Krugman SD, Cumpsty-Fowler CJ
- Baricitinib, a Janus kinase inhibitor, in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
Clinical Rheumatology. DOI: 1007/s10067-018-4199-7
Kunwar S, Collins CE, Constantinescu F
- A usability and safety analysis of electronic health records: a multi-center study.
Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. DOI: 1093/jamia/ocy088
Ratwani RM, Savage E, Will A, Arnold R, Khairat S, Miller K, Fairbanks RJ, Hodgkins M, Hettinger AZ
- Medication Allergy and Adverse Drug Reaction Documentation Discrepancies in an Urban, Academic Emergency Department.
Journal of Medical Toxicology. DOI: 10.1007/s13181-018-0671-7
Kiechle ES, McKenna CM, Carter H, Zeymo A, Gelfand BW, DeGeorge LM, Sauter DA, Mazer-Amirshahi M