September Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in September 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Affordable Care Act's Medicaid Expansion on Use of Regionalized Surgery at High-Volume Hospitals.
Journal of the American College of Surgeons, 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2018.08.693
McDermott J, Zeymo A, Chan K, Ehsan A, Crocker A, Xiao D, Ahluwalia JS, DeLeire T, Shara N, Al-Refaie W.
- Quality of Life of Persons Living with HIV and Congruence with Surrogate Decision-Makers.
Springer International Publishing, 2018. DOI:10.1007/s11136-018-2002-5
Curtin KB, Cheng YI, Wang J, Scott RK, Squires L, Benator DA, Lyon ME; Palliative Care Consortiums.
- Identifying Health Information Technology Related Safety Event Reports from Patient Safety Event Report Databases.
Journal of Biomedical Informatics, 2018. DOI:10.1016/j.jbi.2018.09.007
Fong A, Adams KT, Gaunt MJ, Howe JL, Kellogg K, Ratwani RM.
- Pigmentation Diathesis of Hypertrophic Scar: An Examination of Known Signaling Pathways to Elucidate the Molecular Pathophysiology of Injury-Related Dyschromia.
Journal of Burn Care & Research, 2018. DOI:10.1093/jbcr/iry045
Carney BC, Chen JH, Luker JN, Alkhalil A, Jo DY, Travis TE, Moffatt LT, Simbulan-Rosenthal CM, Rosenthal DS, Shupp JW.
- Association of Low-Moderate Urine Arsenic and QT Interval: Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Evidence from the Strong Heart Study.
Environmental Pollution, 2018. DOI:10.1016/j.envpol.2018.04.129
Moon KA, Zhang Y, Guallar E, Francesconi KA, Goessler W, Umans JG, Best LG, Howard BV, Devereux RB, Okin PM, Navas-Acien A.