October Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in October 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Eye Tracking in Surgical Education: Gaze-Based Dynamic Area of Interest can Discriminate Adverse Events and Expertise.
Springer US, October 2018. DOI: 10.1007/s00464-018-6513-5
Fitchel E, Lau N, Park J, Henrickson Parker S, Ponnala S, Fitzgibbons S, Safford SD.
- Corticosteroid or Hyaluronic Acid Injections to the Carpometacarpal Joint of the Thumb Joint are Associated with Early Complications After Subsequent Surgery.
Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume), October 2018. DOI: 10.1177/1753193418805391
Giladi AM, Rahgozar P, Zhong L, Chung KC
- Epidemiology of Knee Internal Derangement Injuries in United States High School Girls' Lacrosse, 2008/09-2016/17 Academic Years.
Research in Sports Medicine (An International Journal), October 2018. DOI: 10.1080/15438627.2018.1533471
Tadlock BA, Pierpoint LA, Covassin T, Caswell SV, Lincoln AE, Kerr ZY
- Comparison of Coronary Revascularization Appropriateness for Non-Acute Coronary Syndrome Cases Under the 2017 Update vs the 2012 Appropriate Use Criteria.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, October 2018. DOI: 10.1002/ccd.27895
Case BC, Geiser KM, Torguson R, Pichard AD, Satler LF, Waksman R, Ben-Dor I
- Comparison of Parental and Adolescent Views on the Confidential Interview and Adolescent Health Risk Behaviors within the Gynecologic Setting.
Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, October 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.jpag.2018.03.006
Trotman GE, Mackey E, Tefera E, Gomez-Lobo V.