January Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in January 2019. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- “Alexa, Stop!” Voice-Controlled Devices in the Operating Room
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2019. DOI: 1097/PRS.0000000000005252
Janhofer DE, Lakhiani C, Chadab TM, Song DH.
- Reducing Cesarean Delivery Surgical Site Infections: A Resident-Driven Quality Initiative
Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2019. DOI: 1097/AOG.0000000000003091
Kawakita T, Iqbal SN, Landy HJ, Huang JC, Fries M.
- Compromised Antibacterial Function of Multipotent Stromal Cells in Diabetes.
Stem Cells and Development, 2019. DOI: 1089/scd.2018.0219
Cho Y, Mitchell R, Paudel S, Feltham T, Schon L, Zhang Z.
- Plasma Ameliorates Endothelial Dysfunction in Burn Injury
Journal of Surgical Research,2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.jss.2018.08.027
Vigiola Cruz M, Carney BC, Luker JN, Monger KW, Vazquez JS, Moffatt LT, Johnson LS, Shupp JW.
- Multiple Nutritional Deficiencies in a Morbidly Obese Patient.
The American Journal of Gastroenterolog., 2019. DOI: 10.1038/s41395-018-0227-0
O'Brien KF, Maiman RE, DeWitt CA.