March Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in March 2019. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Type 2 Diabetes and Later Cognitive Function in Older American Indians: The Strong Heart Study
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, DOI: 10.1002/gps.5108
Cholerton B, Omidpanah A, Verney SP, Nelson LA, Baker LD, Suchy-Dicey A, Longstreth WT Jr, Howard BV, Henderson JA, Montine TJ, Buchwald D.
- Effectiveness of Early Laser Treatment in Surgical Scar Minimization: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Dermatologic Surgery, 2019. DOI: 1097/DSS.0000000000001887
Kent RA, Shupp J, Fernandez S, Prindeze N, DeKlotz CMC.
- Comparison of Coronary Revascularization Appropriateness for Non-Acute Coronary Syndrome Cases Under 2017 Update vs, the 2012 Appropriate Use Criteria
Catherization & Cardiovascular Interventions, 2019. DOI: 1002/ccd.27895
Case BC, Geiser KM, Torguson R, Pichard AD, Satler LF, Waksman R, Ben-Dor I.
- We Want To Know: Patient Comfort Speaking up About Breakdowns in Care and Patient Experience
BMJ Quality & Safety ,2019. DOI: 10.1136/bmjqs-2018-008159
Fisher KA, Smith KM, Gallagher TH, Huang JC, Borton JC, Mazor KM.
- Regionalization of Retroperitoneal Sarcoma Surgery to High-Volume Hospitals: Missed Opportunities for Outcome Improvement
Journal of Hand Surgery,2019. DOI: 10.1200/JOP.18.00349
Villano AM, Zeymo A, McDermott J, Barrak D, Unger KR, Shara NM, Chan KS, Al-Refaie WB.