MedStar Investigator Orientation—June 11, 2019
The MedStar Health Research Institute (MHRI) is offering a one-day orientation session on Tuesday, June 11th focused on conducting research at Medstar. This orientation session is for both early-career investigators as well as experienced investigators who recently moved to MedStar who wish to learn more about the services and resources available for every stage of the research lifecycle.
The MHRI Investigator Orientation is an interactive session that covers the following topics:
- an overview of the core business and research support services available to you;
- tips and tools for finding funding and research collaborators;
- research informatics and statistical support;
- the IRB process;
- an overview of study contracting mechanisms and financial management procedures;
- answers to the most frequently asked compliance questions;
- best practices for effective proposal preparation and submission
Tuesday, June 11
8:00am – 4:00pm
MHRI Administrative Offices at University Town Center
6525 Belcrest Road, Suite 700
Hyattsville, MD 20782
Please email [email protected] to RSVP.
Note: breakfast and lunch will be provided.