April Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in April 2019. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Assessing the Impact of Serious Illness on Patient Intimacy and Sexuality in Palliative Care
Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2019. DOI: 1016/j.jpainsymman.2019.04.015
Kelemen A, Cagle J, Chung J, Groninger H.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System in Extremely Obese Women after Cesarean Delivery Compared with Standard Dressing
The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 2019. DOI: 1080/14767058.2019.1611774
Kawakita T, Iqbal SN, Overcash RT.
- Unusual Effects of Common Antibiotics
Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine, 2019. DOI: 10.3949/ccjm.86a.17050
Ruiz ME, Wortmann GW.
- Third Trimester Ultrasound for Fetal Macrosomia: Optimal Timing and Institutional Specific Accuracy
The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 2019. DOI: 1080/14767058.2017.1405385
Parikh LI, Iqbal SN, Jelin AC, Overcash RT, Tefera E, Fries MH.
- Revascularization and Replantation in the Hand: Ectopic Banking and Replantation
Hand Clinics, 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.hcl.2019.01.002
Cho BH, Higgins JP.